Acting on advice from Public Health Authorities, and Bowls WA, all bowling and / or social events at this Club are now cancelled – until further notice.
Management Committee met today regarding the World Corona Virus Pandemic, and in the interest of Club Members health have decided on the following measures being put in place to minimise any harm to you from COVID-19.
- Cancellation of all future events including:
- Corporate Bowls
- Social Bowl Events (i.e. Wed. Drawn Pairs)
- Men’s Triples Championships
- Adjustments to club and bar opening
Members can assist by cooperating and being understanding during these difficult times.
We ask you to:
- Practice good hygiene by washing your hands regularly, particularly after visiting the toilet
- Use the hand sanitisers that will be placed around the Club for your convenience.
- Refrain from engaging in physical contact where possible. i.e. Do not shake hands.
- If you have been overseas, please self-isolate for 14 days.
- If you experience any flu-like symptoms, do not come to Club but seek medical assistance.
Management Committee will continue to monitor COVID-19 information and advice from Government. Our Members, guests and employee’s safety remains our top priority. The financial viability of the Club will also be closely monitored to determine future bar opening hours.